Responsible to drive the expansion and entrenchment of the HBA value proposition with companies and organizations in the region while satisfying Chapter and Regional event teams with required venues and sponsors.
- Overarching responsibility for retention and growth of existing customers (Account Management) as well as finding and building new customers (Business Development) in the region.
- Responsible for Corporate Partner and Sponsorship regional budget
- Ensures consistently in approach and methodology for managing “company” customer relationships. Champion’s use of Ambassador Program to drive in-company value.
- Ensures Regional Council has timely, comprehensive information about healthcare companies and the healthcare business in the region to inform strategic and tactical planning
- Facilitates the flow of communication between to ensure CR Committees understand and satisfy chapter and regional program and event venue and sponsorships needs.
- Provides oversight, ensuring compliance with HBA polices and procedure’s regarding legal contracts/contracting.
- Primary liaison with Chapter President’s ensuring alignment of engagement and any outreach by Chapter (volunteers) with Corporate Partners and prospects.
- Primary liaison in region with HBA Corporate Relations Staff to align and coordinate engagement and outreach by COE (volunteers) with Corporate Partners and prospects.
The CR COE president oversees a few regional directors: