Responsible for aligned member and volunteer engagement strategies across the region; overarching HBA engagement strategy innovations; regional committee volunteer management and Regional Council Nominating Committee co-leadership.
- Works to establish, communicate and align member and volunteer engagement strategies across all chapters and COEs in the region
- Ensures effective and efficient support of all chapter Membership and Volunteer Engagement committees and DALs in region
- Co-leads Regional Council Nominating process with Deputy Chair
- Oversees effective, high impact volunteer career management across the region
- Mentors, coaches and supports Directors in their leadership roles and professional development.
- Working through global committees, defines and refines HBA’s membership and volunteer engagement strategies.