The Summit Communication Team Lead supports the preparation and planning for the Annual European Summit. Reports to the regional director, regional conferences.
- Creates and oversees Summit communication and promotion strategy to attendees & sponsors before, during and after the Summit
- Create awareness and excitement around the Summit to attract a diverse and wide range of participants using all available communication channels
- Engages and consults with the CoE MarComms team, working closely and collaboratively with them, to ensure timely communication cadence on HBA approved channels. Ensures usage of all approved Social Media Channels.
- Engages & consults regularly with Summit Director and Summit Marketing team
- Ensures an efficient Communication team structure is in place and that enough volunteers are in place to execute the Communication plan. Ensure that volunteers understand relevant policies and procedures
- Hold team members and stakeholders accountable in order to make sound and timely decisions
- Will use event and project management tools and the HBA Cloud provided by MCI to ensure that every stakeholder has an excellent overview at all times.
- Provides guidance and support for the Communication team members, ensures coordination and collaboration among them.
- Can provide general overview of milestones and actions. Foster an environment where colleagues feel comfortable raising concerns and identifying risks.
- Ownership & accountability
- Learner Mindset
- Create confidence & engagement among volunteers
- Role-model collective ownership
Time requirements: 8 hours a month