Go to “My Profile” and click on "My Account” and select “Community Notifications.”
Scroll down to “Notification Settings” on this page, you'll see an option in the dropdown for Real Time, Daily Digest, PlainText or No Email (see below for descriptions of these choices). You will also see a check box for Consolidate Weekly Digest. Select your preferences and they will automatically save.
- If you would just like Weekly Digests, you can choose No Email and check Consolidated Weekly Digests
For each discussion, you have the following delivery options:
- Real time: sends an email every time a new message is posted
- Daily digest: sends one email to you each day, consolidating all of the posts from the previous day
- Plain text: sends real-time text versions of the posts, which are compatible with Blackberries and most other handheld devices. This option also allows you to reply without logging into a web browser, but it does NOT allow you to include attachments with your post.
- No Email: allows you to be part of the group without having emails sent to you. You can still post and read others’ messages by logging into the community site.