- Work in collaboration with the regional council chair and council members to advance the mission of the HBA in the geography including HBA brand awareness, member engagement and company/business participation and to align regional plans with association strategic goals
- Ultimately responsible to track, understand and report on the performance and results of the region to the association.
- Operations: Oversees preparation, execution and manages follow ups of regional council meetings
- Governance: Ensures regional council compliance with association governance requirements
- Supports onboarding of regional council COE and chapter president
- Performance reporting: Provide monthly board reports to operating board, supports regional chair with performance presentations to operating board as needed
- Oversees effective integration of new affiliates/chapters into regional business unit operations
- Works with Engagement COE president on regional council to implement regional council appointments in accordance with HBA governance policy.
- Coordinates with HBA Staff to maintain regional council contact data, and access privileges to ensure effective communications
- Mentors, coaches and supports regional leaders in their leadership roles and professional development
Please click here for a full role description.