- Work in collaboration with the regional deputy chair and regional council members to advance the mission of the HBA in the geography including HBA brand awareness, member engagement and company/business participation.
- Manages the regional leadership team to define the strategic plan for the region and get agreement on annual / tactical goals and objectives for each chapter and COE area
- Ensures regional teams deliver on business and financial expectations, and collectively that the region achieves annual P&L
- Works with HBA Central and Corporate Relations COE to align on corporate partner strategies
- Ensures good working relationships between her/his regional leaders and all HBA Global committee and staff
- Provides oversight in the region for any partnership or collaboration efforts with other organizations or associations, ensuring alignment with association governance policies
- Mentors, coaches and supports regional leaders in their leadership roles and professional development
- Approves regional council nominating committee recommendations for regional council roles in accordance with HBA governance policies
Please click here for a full role description.