Responsible for all internal and external marketing and communications, promotional activities and graphic design, and developing a strategic marketing/communications plan for the AG and all activities.
- Using Marq, design materials for the Community, events, social media, promotions, testimonials, awards, etc.
- Build marketing toolkits so that regions/chapters can assist in marketing global AG offerings and increase awareness locally; cross-promote chapter/regional events that might speak to your AG membership via social and Community
- Ensuring the integrity of the HBA brand/identity in all activities
- Internal marketing: news articles, Community posts, website updates, etc.
- External marketing: using personal social media and AG hashtag, create social campaigns/teasers for visibility to drive back to the Community; design strategies for others to amplify the AG messaging
- Create a year-long marketing plan.
- Once the marketing plan is in place, manage AG social media accounts such as LinkedIn and Instagram. Post with consistency.
- Build a committee to assist in the execution of all marketing/communications tasks and initiatives