Responsible for determining group member educational priorities, developing a AG educational plan, leveraging and cross-promoting HBA events relevant to the group membership and eventually executing educational events to fill development gaps.
- Centralized identification of educational priorities for group members
- Networking and recruitment event planning and execution
- Keep abreast of, leverage and cross-promote existing HBA events to the group membership
- Develop pre-packaged content that HBA regions/chapters can utilize as a resource (i.e. topic lists, suggested speakers, and eventually events-in-a-box)
- *Develop and execute virtual educational events or event series to fill group development gaps/fulfill development priorities
- Build a committee to assist in the execution of all education/events tasks and initiatives
*these responsibilities are only expected once group is fully mature and there is a robust team of volunteers identified to support this director.