Appointed per HBA governance policies by HBA CFO/Finance and Audit Committee and HBA Finance Director for a two-year term.
- Senior leadership role which leverages CFO/Finance Vice President competencies
- Highly visible role offering significant exposure and networking opportunities in the local geography and across the global HBA organization.
- Reports to HBA Director, Finance, one level below CEO
- Member of Regional Council with duel line reporting to Regional Council Chair.
- Provides financial expertise and leadership to Council Members and Chapter Presidents.
- Opportunity to see/plan/execute business growth strategies
- Accountable for regional P&L, regional pricing strategy, financial planning and performance tracking
- Oversees/guides Regional Presidents with creating and tracking their financial plans
- Ensures compliance with HBA financial policies
- Provides strategic advice to regional leaders to ensure fiscally responsible decision making
- Oversees all financial aspects and activities for the region
- Builds and oversees committees responsible for execution of all financial activities
- Reporting and Analytics Committee
- Procurement and Processing Committee
- Annual planning / Budgeting for region
- Quarterly re-forecasting
- Reimbursement, transaction processing
- Monthly reporting
- Financial management
- Operational excellence
- Organizational leadership
- Change management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication and presentation skills
Value Adding Leadership skills
- Budgeting and accounting
- Innovation / Creativity
- Problem solving
- Conflict management
- Decision making
- Team building
The regional treasurer oversees two regional directors and their committees: