The Summit Marketing Team Lead supports the preparation and planning for the Annual European Summit. Reports to the regional director, regional conferences.
- Oversee Summit marketing to attendees & sponsors before, during and after the Summit
- Create ‘Storytelling’ to explain to members and non-members the benefits of attending
- Engages and consults with the CoE MarComms team, working closely and collaboratively with them. Seeks CoE approval of all Marketing material and ensure publication on approved HBA channels.
- Engages and consults with the MCI Design team, working closely and collaboratively with them, submits all marketing content and material to MCI in a timely fashion
- Developing the overall look/feel of Summit to drive excitement as well
- Assist in content development and submission for the Summit registration page, microsite, printed program and other materials
- Design any marketing material using LucidPress (other than printed program)
- Engages & consults regularly with Summit Director and Summit team
- Ensures an efficient Marketing team structure is in place and that enough volunteers are in place to execute the Summit plan. Ensure that volunteers understand relevant policies and procedures
- Hold team members and stakeholders accountable in order to make sound and timely decisions
- Will use event and project management tools and the HBA Cloud provided by MCI to ensure that every stakeholder has an excellent overview at all times.
- Provides guidance and support for the Marketing members, ensures coordination and collaboration among them.
- Can provide general overview of milestones and actions. Foster an environment where colleagues feel comfortable raising concerns and identifying risks.
- Ownership & accountability
- Learner Mindset
- Create confidence & engagement among volunteers
- Role-model collective ownership
Time requirements: 10 hours a month