How to run an event attendance report
Last Modified on 03/31/2021 3:16 pm EDT
- Visit http://www.hbanet.org/user
- Enter your user ID and password and click “sign in”
- From the menu bar at the top, click on "My Reports"
- Choose the type of report (chapter event attendance or regional event attendance)
- The next screen you see will be a search screen. To find an individual registration report, scroll down to "Event attendance reports: your chapter events". You can search by event name, date, or leave all search fields blank and click "search" to populate a list of all events.
- Once you have found the desired event, click on the event’s name and it will pull up the real-time event attendance report. You can view this event in your browser window, or export to Excel for easier viewing and data sorting.