All of HBA's Corporate Partner packages include a number of individual HBA memberships, which are assigned/designated by the company. These "prepaid" members receive all the same individual benefits as other HBA members:
• Up to 30 percent discount to more than 500 events across the globe
• Invitation to exclusive member-only events such as the HBA Annual Conference and local networking opportunities
• Access to exclusive online member directory, forums and resource libraries
• Opportunity to join affinity groups based on your interests such as Entrepreneurship, Fit to Lead, iLead, Tomorrow’s Executives, Women in Science and Women in Transition
• Access to the online Career Center
• Learn skills to grow your career through four on-demand webinars full of professional development insights
• Join member-only formal mentoring programs to enhance your professional success through the power of the HBA network
• Volunteer for a leadership opportunity to broaden your professional experience and gain industry visibility
• Receive recognition of leadership contributions through volunteer awards
• Steer the future and governance of the association by nominating leaders and exercising voting privileges in the annual business meeting
Corporate Partner employees who have been given their included package memberships receive access to a specific number of prerecorded and historical webinars.. Discount code will be provided directly to the individual. Pre-recorded webinars can be found on the HBA Store
CP prepaid members also receive a preecorded webinar that discuss the value of mentoring and mentorship
Upon sighing on as a Corporate Partner, companies are aligned with the chapter and region where their headquarters are located. A personal email introduction is made between the corporate partner’s point of contact (POC) and the regional and chapter volunteer leadership.
Note: while the company HQ is aligned with a specific region/chapter, individual members are allowed to select their specific chapter and region they would identify with. This allows for custom tailored experience and streamlines communication for upcoming events and programs. This also helps CP employees to engage with HBA no matter where they live or where the company HQ is located.
If it would be beneficial to a CP, HBA is happy to connect or link them to any relevant Affinity Groups which allows the company/individuals to:
• Network with like-minded members and leaders
• Build a targeted professional network
• Gain access to key individuals and content for a select slice of the industry
Corporate Partners have the first opportunity to purchase and secure their seats or tables at the Woman of the Year (WOTY) event. Number of seats or tables that are able to be secured are dependent upon Corporate Partnership level.
• Corporate Partners may begin to secure their seats and tables in the Fall, the year prior via their account manager. Sales must be paid in full prior to public registration opening.
• Sale of seats and tables open up to the public in January of the same year of the Woman of the Year (WOTY) event.
Recognized at the Woman of the Year (WOTY) event held between April 15th - May 15th each year in New York City
• Eligible corporate partner packages offer the option to name a Rising Star and/or a Luminary
• These award winners exemplify leadership within their organizations and serve as role models and mentors
• Rising Stars have up to 20 years professional industry experience
• Luminaries have over 20 years professional industry experience
Rising Star and Luminary submissions are handled in the CP portal on the HBA website and are typically due mid-January each year
The prestigious ACE awards program recognizes exemplary leadership initiatives that advance and enhance the careers of women. The standard cost to submit for the ACE Award is $1,500. Included in some CP packages is a discount on this submission fee. ACE nominations are typically open in March of each year and available through May/June (see Key Dates for updates). Award winners are honored each year at the HBA Annual Conference.
Eligible CP companies that submit for the ACE award and are not selected as winners are able to receive a one (1) hour debrief consultation with an HBA advisor to review their submission and provide feedback on what the company can improve on for future year's submissions
(The standard cost for debrief submission for the ACE Award is $500)
Eligible Corporate Partners receive a number of passes for HBA’s career advancement and professional development webinar series, Career Conversations, to attend live. Four webinars are held per year and more information can be found here.
Other CPs have access to the current year's prerecorded Career Conversations webinars, which are shared a week after the live webinar.
The ambassador program is the HBA solution for corporate partners to accelerate the development, advancement and visibility of their female talent pool.
• Currently available to purple and gold corporate partners only
• An HBA-trained advisor assists companies to build “HBA Inside.”
• Self-directed and customized to corporate goals
• Develops motivated and engaged HBA community inside company
• Accelerates the development and visibility of talent within your company and fuels the career advancement of participants.
• Individual success metrics created and tracked
• Connects company colleagues globally with multiple ambassador programs.
Please click here for more information about this program
Eligible CPs have access to up to 2 requests or 4 hours of HBA referrals/connections. HBA staff/leaders provide the company upon request with facilitated access to the HBA's repository of thought leaders and speaker referrals for the ease and success of the company's own internal events and programs, in line with company goals/priorities. Requests can be sent through the CP's account manager.
HBA’s Building Better Business Connections (3BC) program brings executive leaders together to form a community with the common purpose of accelerating the business value of women leaders in the healthcare and life sciences industry. Each summit is highly interactive and brings diverse industry voices together to create engaging and effective dialogue. This program is offered exclusively to HBA Corporate Partner organizations and is one of the top-rated package offerings.
Eligible CPs are provided a number of invitations for their executives to attend this event, typically held the day after the Woman of the Year event in New York City. More information about 3BC can be found here.
A benefit to HBA corporate partners is having their logo listed on the HBA website and directly linked to their company homepage.
Eligible HBA corporate partner companies receive additional recognition upon signing on via "welcomes" on various HBA social media platforms (and emails where appropriate). The welcomes include a shout out to the company for their support and include the company logo.
Eligible CPs receive one month of free advertising on the HBA website, in a rotating side square banner advertisement. Questions about advertising opportunities can be directed to: email@example.com
Each HBA Corporate Partner is assigned a dedicated account manager to interact with. Eligible CPs will be provided a mid-year and annual review of benefits used to ensure the corporate partner is maximizing the value of the partnership and to identify additional opportunities for engagement.